The Guardian Protection website is a great resource for customers as well as those who are just researching home security. Here are 5 items that you might not have found but that can be very helpful.
- How-to Tutorials– Find videos and other resources relating to the technology you have installed in your home. If you need to change a battery or find a manual for one of your devices, this is the place to go!
- Devices Page– Whether you want to learn a bit more about the devices in your home, are looking to add on to your current system, or want to see what we have to offer, it’s all on the devices page. If you’re looking for something specific like “sensors,” “video surveillance,” or “home automation” there are choices under the Sort Devices menu that helps you get to what you want to see!
- Resources– Check out facts, statistics and helpful tips about important life-safety topics from our free safety resources. Download them, print them, and share them with friends and family!
- Customer Dashboard– You’ve probably been on the customer dashboard before, but if you have not, check it out. You can pay your bills, request more yard signs/window decals for your property and print your certificate of monitoring to supply to your insurance provider.
- Frequently Asked Questions– These are great if you are a new customer or if you have a question that you think might be a common one. Take a look at this page when you run across a question, and if you don’t find an answer, you can switch over to the Contact Us page to reach out at your convenience.
What page on our website do you consider to be the most valuable?
For more great resources, subscribe to the Guardian Blog (on the right side of the page).