It’s National Puppy Day! If you are thinking about getting a new puppy, it’s important to be prepared. You’ll have a lot of work to do when you bring your new furball home. What do you need before you bring him or her home? Here’s a list of things to stock up on. Talk to a vet about any questions you have about supplies for your puppy.
New Puppy Essentials
It’s nice if you can bring your puppy home around a time when you can spend some time at home allowing him/her to adjust. When you have to return to work, an indoor surveillance camera allows you to peek in when you get a break from work.
Resources for pet care:
- Help Protect Your Family Pets
- Pet First Aid- What You Need To Know
- Your Pet’s Teeth Matter
- Responsible Pet Owners Make Happy Pets
- Watch Dogs VS. Home Security Systems
- Dog Days of Summer: Keeping your pets safe
Share this image with your friends so that they have access to this checklist!