During the busy holiday season life can gets hectic and stressful. It can be hard to pick gifts for people when you’re trying to select something meaningful but you’re limited on time and sometimes, money. No one wants their gifts to be re-gifted, returned or tossed away. Consider trying to give presents that add peace of mind to a person’s life. Here are some ideas:
- Fun planner, journal or supplies
- Adult coloring books
- Meal solutions like restaurant gift cards or subscriptions to a meal delivery service
- Voice Control Device like Google Home or Amazon Echo
- Smart Home Devices
- Comforting items like tea, blankets, slippers etc.
- Home Security System or money towards one
The Gift of Home Security
Home security might not be a gift that you’ve ever really thought about. Monitored home security can truly improve a person’s peace of mind and it can be a perfect gift for a new homeowner, your elderly parents or your adult children who are on their own for the first time.
Because home security systems require some personalization, a gift of home security might not look like your average gift. If you’re interested in giving someone home security, you can do some of the legwork by suggesting a company that you think would be a good choice. You can also supply money to help pay for the system and monthly monitoring system. It’s not a normal gift, but it does show that you deeply care for the person you’re gifting it to. You will likely also find that reliable security companies are more than happy to work with you on your gift.
Why To Recommend Guardian
- Award-winning monitoring that will notify emergency services if necessary.
- Two 24/7, U.S. Based Monitoring Centers that initiate a response to alarms in
- Quality equipment to fit a variety of homes and families
- Smart home technology to make life easier and more convenient
- Video Security options so you can look in and check on your home, pet, etc.
- Medical Alert buttons, perfect for senior citizens.
- Free Mobile App to control your system
- Family of Guarantees
Need more information about Guardian? Visit GuardianProtection.com.