It’s a new year, which is a good time to reflect on 2017. Out of the hundreds of blog posts we posted in the last year, some stood out as favorites and we can tell by which posts were most viewed throughout the whole year! In case you missed them, here are the top seven most view blog posts from 2017 with excerpts! Get caught up on our safety, security and lifestyle blogs!
- 7 Things You Can Do in Your Online Account Have you ever logged in to your online account at customercare.guardianprotection.com? If you haven’t yet, you might not know all the helpful information you can find there.
- The HD Video Doorbell Just Got Slim One of the coolest new devices Guardian offers is the HD Video Doorbell. From seeing your packages be delivered to answering the door via smartphone, to catching a porch pirate, this layer of video security at the front door gives you so many options.
- Every Second Counts: Fire Prevention Week Education about limiting fires and fire damage is the focus of Fire Prevention Week each year. This year’s theme “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out!” highlights the importance of having a plan and acting quickly in a fire.
- What To Do If You Get A Weather Alert on Your Keypad Did you know that your security system keypad might have a weather alert feature? Just like you probably are notified of extreme weather on your smartphone, your security keypad may also offer you a similar notification.
- Temperature Control as the Weather is Changing Setting your thermostat to a temperature and never changing it isn’t really an option as the weather changes in fall. If you live in an area where the weather is very variable between summer and fall, it’s even more important to have a strategy in place for this time of year.
- The Importance of an Updated Emergency Contact List When is the last time you updated your emergency contact list? Did you set it up when you had your system installed and haven’t thought about it since? If so, now is the time to review and update your list!
- How Simple Notifications Add Serious Convenience to Your Life To make sure your system is working for your personal needs, you can set up notifications so you know what’s going on in your home. There are a variety of alerts or notifications you can set up so that you can stay on top of what’s going on at your home every day.